Thursday, March 13, 2008

Leadership Snohomish County Experience

I wanted to take some time and write about my experience as a part of LSC. I was honored to be selected to participate in such a great program. My experience with LSC has been nothing but positive. Learning about the different facets of Snohomish County has only enhanced my belief that we are a great community and our future is going to be amazing. If the LSC class of 2008 is any indication of the future.... watch out! We love Snohomish County and are devoted to making it an even better and stronger community as a whole and a role model not just to the state of Washington but all 50 states as well!
The professionals that make up the class of 2008 are truly one-of-a-kind!! While we joke about being the 'worst' class, we all know that we really are the BEST CLASS LSC has ever had!!!!

No comments: