Monday, January 25, 2010

What Am I Learning In This Program

I have been learning so much about the community I have lived and worked in for most of my life. I am a bit embarrassed about how little I knew about the topics we have covered so far in the Education Days. I have loved everything about the education days, it's my favorite part of the program so far.
I am also learning that I have so much to give my community. I have always "given my all" to my employer and have been proud of what I have accomplished and how I have helped at work, but I have stopped there. I just never realized that I could branch out and do good things for others that I may know nothing about. It just takes commitment, hard work, kindness, the things we all have and can give.

Bonnie Eckley
Current Class member 2010

No comments: